Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday 12 September 2012

I'm sorry

I've been neglectful, I'm sorry!

But you just gotta understand! Matric is not as easy as everyone says it is! It is so much work and time! I've barely had time to just get the idea of the fact that I'm actually finishing school this year....wow

So yes a lot has happened. I've managed to keep the weight off, that's the easy part. It's the losing more and managing to keep that off is the hard part. About 4 weeks ago I fell UP my stairs -yes I said up, no laughing allowed- I went to the physiotherapist and he helped it but it still didn't help the fact that I'm not allowed to jog and stuff - and I've sorta become a little bit of a fitness fundy. But today will be my first day attempting Zumba and my knee.

University has become a mind field. Literally, when I think of all the possibilities I lose myself. How does the world expect us to choose one career out a gazillion out there in the world? It's a joke and I'm waiting for someone to pop out and say "We're just messing with you!" but obviously that's not the way the world works. Learnt that when my phone was stolen 2 weeks ago. So if you a spare at home feel free :)

FUNNY STORY -- I found the most amazing one in a million college that does the exact thing I want to do one day - VETERINARY PHYSIOTHERAPY - and my mom and I went to visit them a few times and got to meet the professor and one of the lecturers. I felt so honored and now know that this is where my calling is! And my physio that I went to the other day is married to the other lecturer. How funny is that? It's meant to be! Anyway if you're wondering about the I'll attach a link to their website - Equine Librium




No comments:

Post a Comment