Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday 2 November 2011

For starters...

This is my first attempt at blogging, lets see how it goes:)
Currently I'm in grade 11, I go to Knysna High School and its exam time, and yes I find a thousand other things to do than study. What teenager doesn't do that? Haha. I am writing Hospitality tomorrow, not too worried about that.

My parents and I started weight watchers three weeks ago in attempt to shape up for the summer holidays, for me its more like getting in shape for my matric farewell. I have lost 3 kilograms all in all and I'm quite chuffed. This is also probably one of the reasons I started this blog, so I'll have records of my journey! And hopefully inspire other teens out there to get into shape!!

No comments:

Post a Comment