Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Let the good times role..

Hi everyone

This week I was a bit nervous about getting on the scale since I had a hectic weekend full of parties and good food. I ate chocolate cake, ice cream, rack of ribs and chocolate. So I had something to be worried about other than the fact that I was writing physical sciences on Monday...

Went to the beach yesterday and I wore my bikini with pride, even my friend commented on how slim I'm looking! That was definitely a confidence booster and a half.

So at my weigh in I was dying to just to get this over with. Got on to the scale and to my surprise I lost 1.4kg! Wow, I was stunned. I have nearly lost 10% of my body weight.

total weight loss: 7.4kg

Sweetness :)

Oh joined the gym today :) Busy getting my playlist together, any suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment